Holy Cathedral of the Incarnation
Calle Molina Lario, 9
29015 Málaga, (Spain)
PUBLIC VISIT TO THE CATHEDRAL OF MÁLAGA
Miguel Jesús Sánchez Torres
Pastoral and worship
Telf. 952 220 345
Entrance prices (with audio guide included)
You can acquire your ticket directly at the door of the Cathedral.
|Cathedral||6.00 €||4.00 €||5.50 €||3.00 €||4.00 €||2.00 €||FREE*|
|Cathedral + Cathedral´s roof||10.00 €||7.00 €||9.00 €||6.00 €||7.00 €||5.00 €||–|
|Cathedral´s roof||6.00 €||4.00 €||5.50 €||3.00 €||4.00 €||3.00 €||3.50 €|
|Night visit to Cathedral´s roof||10.00 €||10.00 €||10.00 €||—||—||—||10.00 €|
Types of tickets
· SENIORS → above 65 years of age
· GROUPS → more than 15 people
· JUNIORS → from 13-17 years of age
· STUDENTS → students from 18-25 years of age
· SCHOOL → under 12 years in a group and not from the diocese of Málaga
· MÁLAGA → residents in Málaga
· FREE* (Cathedral) → residents in Málaga, people with disability and children under 13 years of age
* FREE entrance does not include the audio guide and is valid only for the Cathedral. Free only for individual tickets, not groups.
Schedule of the visit
Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 18:00.
Sunday from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
(Last access 45 minutes before closing)
Monday to Friday: 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 16:00 and 17:00.
Saturday: 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 16:00, 17:00 and 18:00.
Sunday: 4:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
NOTES. Cathedral´s roof
– The organization reserves the right to suspend visits to the decks due to inclement weather.
– Visiting the decks is not appropriate for people who cannot walk up stairs and/or move around easily.
– At all times, you must follow the guide’s indications and at no time will you be free to split apart from the group.
– The tour is not recommended for people with breathing difficulty, injuries, reduced mobility, advanced pregnancies, babies, children who cannot walk, people who suffer from claustrophobia or vertigo, and people who do not think they are fit for the tour.
– Take into account that you will be going up a narrow spiral staircase with 200 steps.
– It is prohibited to go up with tripods, backpacks, baby backpacks, children in your arms and any object that is considered to make going up more difficult for the visitor or any member of the group.
– It is prohibited to enter with food.
– It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
Hover your cursor over the numbers to see the corresponding image and click to expand the information.
02. CHAPEL OF SAINT RAPHAEL
03. CHAPEL OF SAINT SEBASTIAN
04. EXTERIOR ARCHITECTURE
05. INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE
06. CHAPEL OF THE CHRIST OF VICTORIES
07. CHAPEL OF THE HOLY HEART
08. CHAPEL OF THE VIRGIN OF THE ROSARY
09. CHAPEL OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION
11. MAIN CHAPEL
12. CHAPEL OF THE VIRGIN OF MONARCHS
13. CHAPEL OF SAINT FRANCIS
14. CHAPEL OF SAINT BARBARA
15. CHAPEL OF THE INCARNATION
16. CHAPEL OF THE VIRGIN OF THE PILLAR
17. CHAPEL OF CHRIST OF AMPARO
18. CHAPEL OF SAINT JULIAN
The individual entrance includes the FREE use of the audio guide available in 7 languages.
Audio guides for children
Audio guides for children in Spanish, English, French and Italian.